Professionals in the Corporate Services Department at GVA Redilco combine a deep knowledge of the local real estate market with a global presence.
Their thorough knowledge of the area enables the department to offer a comprehensive overview of the market, availability, trends and the latest negotiating methods for all sorts of operations of any size. Our wide and solid experience in the management and optimisation of properties enables us to offer our expertise with specific strategies for every need. Our goal is to offer qualified support to our customers to help them align their real estate and core-business needs, transforming their ancillary portfolio into a competitive edge. We aim to achieve challenging goals and high performance, balancing corporate needs such as strategic planning and cost control, with flexibility and dynamism.
The activities of the Corporate Services Department are targeted to meet the specific needs of our real estate customers, offering direct support from our offices in Milan, Rome, Genoa and Turin. Using the GVA Worldwide network, we also offer support to Italian customers elsewhere in Europe, North America and Asia and we give comprehensive advice to international customers about the Italian market.
The Corporate Services Department at GVA Redilco is able to ensure:
- Strategic partnership
- Analysis and study of the relevant market
- Analysis of the technical characteristics of the property
- Commercial due diligence
- Technical due diligence
- Interior space planning
- Strategic management of the property portfolio, with the aim of optimisation and cost control
- Country Plans and monitoring the portfolio using KPI indicators
- Renegotiation of leases
- Support during all stages of negotiation for the purchase or rental of property, including real estate for ancillary activities.